Contact Michael J. Kelley to Get Started!
Let's Get Started
News and Events:
Arrha Credit Union Welcomes Michael Kelley
as Mortgage Loan Originator
SPRINGFIELD, MASS – September 20, 2018: “Arrha Credit Union is extremely pleased to welcome and introduce Michael J. Kelley as our new Mortgage Loan Originator,” states Michael S. Ostrowski, President and CEO. Michael has over 7 years of experience in mortgage lending, most recently as the Mortgage Loan Originator at Polish National Credit Union.
Michael Kelley was recognized as Banker and Tradesman Top 5 Originator for Credit Unions in Western Massachusetts for two years in a row. He is a proud member of the Springfield Rotary Club and Assistant Coach for the SOY Boys Basketball team. Michael Kelley is a Ludlow resident.
“I am ecstatic to be part of the Arrha Credit Union family and serving the Springfield community of where I grew up. I enjoy finding the right financial solutions, providing mortgage options that make sense, and helping people save time and money,” states Michael Kelley. For More Information: Michael Kelley, email@example.com, 413-636-4053, NMLS# 531261.
Arrha Credit Union is located in Springfield and West Springfield. Arrha means a pledge in earnest, is one of the oldest words in the English language and reflects our pledge to assist our members in reaching their financial goals by providing superior service and products in a personal, meaningful way. For more information about Arrha Credit Union call 413-732-9812 or visit www.arrhacu.com.
Best Mortgage Rates in Town. Contact Michael Kelley Today!
Let's Get Started
Real Estate Calculators
- Monthly Payment: Calculates your payment for different loan amounts, interest rates, and amortization terms.
- Payment Schedule: Calculates the breakdown of principal and interest payments in a yearly or monthly format.
- Extra Payment: Calculates how much you can save over the term of your loan by increasing your monthly payment.
- How Much Can I Afford: Calculates your maximum morgage amount based upon the monthly payment, interest rate, and term that you enter.
- How Much Can I Borrow: Calculates how much you can borrow based on your income, debts and desired loan terms.
- Rent vs. Own: Estimates the benefits of owning a home as opposed to renting.
- Fixed Rate vs. ARM Calculator: Compares the difference between a fixed-rate and an adjustable-rate mortgage.
- 15 Year vs. 30 Year Mortgage Calculator: Compares the difference between a 15-year and a 30-year mortgage.
- Refinance Interest Savings Calculator: Estimates the benefits of refinancing.